Sense of Balance Wellness
Inulin Prebiotic Fiber
Inulin is a prebiotic fiber nutrient which stimulates good bacteria in the intestines promoting improved digestive health.
Known as a polysaccharide, Inulin is a soluble fiber that is indigestible by the body and beneficial to good bacteria the gut. Currently, Inulin is promoted primarily as a pre-biotic and as a fiber supplement.
• Stimulates the immune system, inhibits harmful bacteria and pathogens in the intestine.
• Lowers triglycerides in the blood, reducing the risk of heart disease.
• Enhances the absorption of calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron in the colon.
• May diminish the loss of bone tissue, aiding in the prevention of osteoporosis.
• Reduces appetite, provides a feeling of fullness and may support weight loss.
• Increases the regularity and volume of stool, diminishing constipation and
• Convenient powder can be mixed into any food.
SUGGESTED USE: Dosage – 3/4 teaspoon (3.2g) Add to water, smoothies, yogurt or any favorite food or beverage. Gradually increase dose up to recommended amount.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose treat, cure or prevent any disease.