Sense of Balance Wellness
Cedarwood (Himalayan) Essential Oil
Cedarwood, Himalayan, (Cedrus deodara) Essential Oil
- 100% Pure Essential oil of Cedarwood
- Sustainably harvested & quality GC-MS tested
- GMP Certified facility & Kosher Certified
- Middle/Base Note, Woody, Sweet, Soft, Warm Aroma
- Blends well with Lavendar, Patchouli, and Rosemary. Good for male fragrance blends.
- Calming, Cleansing and Harmonizing
- Helps Breaks Down Mucuos
- Skin Healing
Steam distilled from the roots and stumps of Cedarwood trees that remain after timber harvests. Removal of the stumps and roots facilitates the planting of a new tree, thereby promoting sustainability. The native people in northern India have done this practice for generations.
Quality of Essential Oils
Our 100% pure essential oils are highly concentrated botanical oils and are never adulterated. All of our oils are validated by GC-MS (Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry) and FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) to positively identify the oil. The oils are physically inspected for color, clarity, and viscosity. We source our essential oils by quality, not price, to ensure the best grade for aroma therapeutic use.
All of our oils list the Latin/botanical name of the plant, extraction method, plant part used for extraction, country of origin and cultivation method.