Sense of Balance Wellness
Cooke Tavern Soup
Cooke Tavern Soups are "Healthy, Homemade Soups Made Simple." These delicious soups are locally made here in Spring Mills Pennsylvania with all natural ingredients and no salt, MSG, preservatives, or artificial flavoring.
Choose from these flavors:
- Autumn :Harvest Pumpkin Lentil - blend of red, yellow lentils, peas, brown and wild rice and spices.
- Barn Raising Country Vegetable - freeze dried vegetables, carrots, green beans, corn, peas and spices.
- Blacksmith's Black Bean Chili- quick cook black beans and south of the border spices.
- Candlelight Corn Chowder-"fresh off the cob" taste by using only the best freeze dried corn.
- Farmer Al's Homegrown Tomato Basil Bisque- classic tomato soup with a gourmet flair.
- Fireside Supper Bean- dried beans, peas, dried vegetable, herbs and spices.
- Henna Marie's Potato Cheese Soup- rich potato and cheese soup with freeze dried potatoes and the right amount of spices.
- Mi Madre Maria's Chicken Tortilla- blend of freeze dried corn and quick cook black beans, onion, garlic, green chilis, herbs and spices.
- Sweet Annie's Butternut Squash Bisque- creamy butternut sqaush, carrots, and ginger and a hint of nutmeg.
- Ten Shilling Sherried Mushroom- freeze dried button mushrooms, wild rice and herbs and spices.
- Voila French Onion- onions, garlic, molasses, brown sugar, cornstarch, parsley, pepper herbs and spices.
- Yankee Doodle Chicken Noodle- this quick cook, clear broth mix boasts thick homemade Amish noodles, all natural ingredients, along with freeze dried vegetables.