Sense of Balance Wellness
Methyl B-12 Lozenges 3,000mcg
Our Methyl B12 Lozenges contain 10mg of Vitamin B6, 400 mcg of Folic Acid, 3000 mcg Vitamin B-12 3000 mcg, Biotin. Vitamin B12 is a member of the b-complex family of water-double vitamins. Vitamin B12 has numerous functions in the body including, stimulating red blood cell production, support of healthy nerve function and the metabolism of homocysteine. Consuming a sublingual B12 lozenge helps avoid any problems with absorption as it is dissolved in the mouth, and the B12 without concern for GI absorption. Thy synergistic nutrients folate, B6 and biotin are provided for added support.
- High potency formula contains 3,000 msg of methylocbalamin
- Convenient dosage; lozenge dissolves under the tongue.
- Great tasting cherry flavor
- Methylcobalamin aids in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine, supporting healthy blood homocysteine levels
- Vitamin B-6 and folic acid work synergistically with methyl B-12 to promote healthy blood homocysteine levels
- Biotin along with B-12 helps support fatty acid, amino acid and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Vitamin B-12 and folic acid support healthy red blood cell production, essential for oxygen transport throughout the body
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency generally increases with age because of decreased levels of intrinsic factor a protein normally produced by the stomach and aid B-12 absorption
- Ideal source for vegan vegetarians who are at greater risk for vitamin B-12 deficiency
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) lozenge daily, or as directed by a health care professional