Sense of Balance Wellness
Vitamin D 5000
- Vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol
- 100 softgel capsules suspended in virgin olive oil
- Contains NO sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Vitamin D3 is probably the single most underrated nutrient and the least understood. It affects every aspect of health because it's a prehormone that's used to create hormones, including steroids, that are critical to functioning. If, for example, you are tired all the time, but your thyroid tests as normal, there might be a lack of D3. The immune system requires it, and its lack appears to be implicated in the epidemic of cancer. It maintains calcium balance, aid in cell differentiation, helps activate the immune system, is involved in insulin secretion, and is involved in a host of other cell-level activities.
- Vitamin D deficiency by testing
- Supports heart health.
- Helps the immune system normal blood clotting and thyroid function
- Vitamin D plays an important role in calcium balance and for skeletal growth and bone strength.
- The major role is to improve calcium absorption.