Sense of Balance Wellness
Whey Protein Unflavored
Our Unsweetened Unflavored Whey Protein is grass fed, non GMO, rBGH free, gluten free, and ultra filtered and mixes easily. Rich in branched chain amino acids isoleucine, leucine and valine.
- Contains no artificial sweeteners or added sugars, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives or artificial colors or flavors
- Low fat, low sodium
- Low Glycemic Load
- Low Saturated fat
- Whey protein is one of the highest quality proteins, which studies have shown help support the growth and maintenance of lean muscle tissue.
- Rich in BCAA's which are used to fuel working muscles and stimulate protein synthesis within muscle tissue.
- Whey contains high amounts of leucine which helps maintain lean muscle mass, provides an energy source for working muscles and initiates the biochemical processes that "fires up" protein synthesis
- A rich source of glutamine, an amino acid which helps support lean muscle mass and provides support for healthy immune and gastrointestinal function.
- Whey protein is a source of gamma-glutamyl cysteine, a building block for the synthesis of glutathione, they body's most powerful natural antioxidant.
- Glutathione is also essential for supporting liver detoxification, a biochemical pathway that help neutralize potentially toxic substances and prepares them for excretion
- Whey protein contains several immunoglobulins (immune proteins) such as beta-lactoglbulin, alpha-lactalbumin and bovine serum albumin which help support normal, healthy immune function.
Suggested Use: Adults add one (1) level scoop into 8 oz. os water, milk or juice