Sense of Balance Wellness
Dandelion is an excellent natural diuretic that can be used in conditions where there is water retention. European Herbalists continue to use Dandelion root to treat diabetes and liver diseases and regard it as being one of the best herbs for building up the blood and for helping with anemia. It increases the flow of urine and acts as a gentle laxative studied extensively for its use it strengthening the kidneys and reduces uric acid in the system.
Our Dandelion is a 1 ounce liquid extract of Organic Fresh Dandelion Root.
Suggested Use: 30 drops in water or juice, 1-3 times daily, or as needed.
- Cleanses the blood and liver by eliminating toxins
- Gentle diuretic for the kidneys
- Supports vital potassium levels
- Improves skin conditions like acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Induces flow of bile from liver
May reduce effect of antibiotics.