Sense of Balance Wellness
L-Arginine 500 mg
Our L-Arginine includes vitamin B-6 for synergistic benefits and also contains magnesium stearate and silica and is free form L-Arginine.
- Contains no sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, gluten, wheat, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- 500 mg free-form L-arginine per serving.
- Includes vitamin B6 for synergistic benefits.
- Vegetarian capsule.
- Arginine serves as a metabolic precursor to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide helps the endothelial lining of blood vessels to dilate (relax) and open up, thereby allowing blood to flow more freely through the cardiovascular system.
- The increase in nitric oxide production of nitric oxide has been shown to support healthy blood pressure.
- The increased production of nitric oxide and its corresponding effects on blood vessel function and circulation.
- Arginine is important for immune function as nitric oxide is used by immune cells to help neutralize pathogens
- Arginine also plays a role in the synthesis of hormones such as insulin and growth hormone, and has been shown to help support glucose metabolism
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule, two (2) to six (6) times daily between meals or, as directed by a healthcare professional.